Abstracts should be submitted from February 3, 2020 to March 30, 2020.
The abstracts should be submitted by email to abstractsEW2020@gmail.com
The abstracts should be no longer than half a page. Please indicate the desired format (poster of oral presentation).
The program will be announced by the end of April.
A poster session is scheduled for June 29, 2020 after the main session.
Instructions for composing the abstract:
- The body of the abstract must be composed using 11 pt Times New Roman.
- The context of the research work, the objectives, the methodology, the main results and conclusions must be clearly mentioned in the abstract to facilitate a smooth review process.
- The main results and conclusions must be supported with a single figure which can be composed of multiple subfigures. The figure caption must be composed using 9 pt Times New Roman.
- The entire abstract (including text, figure, references) must not exceed one Letter size page with the specified typesetting.
- References must be numbered sequentially in their order of appearance as , .
A reference list must be provided at the end as:
 Author 1, Author 2, and Author 3, Journal name volume, p. (year).
- A pdf version of the abstract must be sent via mail to abstractsEW2020@gmail.com
Selected contributions for oral presentation (and not only) will be given the opportunity to publish their results (after peer review) in a special issue in the Micromachines — Open Access Journal.
The special issue is entitled “Electrowetting and Smart/Programmable Liquid Interfaces in Microfluidics", and Prof. Thanasis Papathanasiou acts as the guest editor.
For more information please contact: Prof. A. G. Papathanasiou, email@example.com